Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Looking for Cures.

Any cures for bad dreams? Avery was "up" all. night. - screaming, yelling, fussing, being irritated in general which made for a really long yet short night for me. The worst part of it all is that he's loud, compulsive and a little obnoxious this morning and quite full of energy. I'm going to have to figure out how to deal with this bundle of craziness when my own tank is on E.

Any cures for selfish attitudes? Isaiah is still struggling with accepting discipline, acting upon constructive criticism and other overall coping skills. It's quite frustrating. Nothing is ever good enough and we must stew and pout about it. *sigh*

Any cures for accident-prone goofiness? Huston will climb on furniture, run recklessly through the house, frequently slip in his sock feet and hurt himself in unpredictable and frustrating ways. 95% of these incidents could have been prevented if he would just. calm. down.

Any cures for the "no" phase? Lillie loves the word no.

I think one cure for my mental health today will involve a mandatory rest time (early rest time) a fountain coke and junk food. I know, I know it's not the best plan, it's not a healthy plan, but I'm not in the mood to hear about it right now... in fact, I'm too busy making my children miserable.

No comments: