Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Still Not in the Routine

I don't know what's gotten into me these past few days... I'm sooo tired!  And that's after being homebound for a good part of a week! 

Today I got up, puttered around the house, moved some stuff around to make it look like I accomplished something, I asked the kids to clean their rooms (which they sort of did successfully), asked the kids to do a few school lessons, took a nap (which means that my kids undid every bit of cleaning they had done earlier), and allowed my children to veg in front of the tv while I vegged on the couch.

I keep telling myself the next few days will get better - I'm hoping that I'm right.

In the mean time, can I tell ya that I'm really tired of being cold - I think my body is rebelling... all it wants to do is wrap up in a warm blanket and sleep.  Maybe I need a soda...

No comments: