Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's Play a Game...

How 'bout the ol' standby, "What's Wrong with This Picture"



Answers:
1.  Everyone is still in pajamas...
2.  They are all "wasting time" watching video clips on the computer...
3.  Oh yeah, Isaiah has a big boot on his foot.

Which explains the first two details.  Isaiah tried to be superman last night and tried to leap tall creek banks in a single bound... and found out the hard way that we mortals are prone to accidents.  He's ok.  It's not broken officially, just badly sprained.  Hoping that in a day or so he won't be so wobbly.  But today we'll just take it easy.... I'm tempted to even call off schooling, but am afraid it would totally unravel what we've built up.  Maybe we'll just abbreviate it a bit instead.

1 comment:

RK said...

Oh my. Like u need one more thbing right? But in a way I am not surprised. I mean its right there. Why WOULDN'T you jump?? :)

Hope he is healing very soon. And kudos on finding some schooling routine that the kids are sticking with!!

(Every so often I laugh at the word verification and how it relates oddly to the post it is with...my word for this comment is "unstabil". Tee hee)