Friday, February 1, 2008

Boys....x5

My boys and I set off to meet my sister-in-law and the cousins halfway today at every kid's "favorite" restaurant - I use that term lightly - McDonalds. We went to pick up her older two to come spend the weekend with us.

That makes a total of 5 boys (under the age of 6) in my van...


We have had some fun...running around the gym at church, playing different toys in the room upstairs - hopping from one thing to another like little kids do. We made and played with play-doh and watched a show or two. But alas - no pictures really - not in the great habit of remembering to pull this camera out sometimes, but will try to do better tomorrow. I think its supposed to be warmer, so hopefully some good outside time is in store.

Here is everyone waiting to go home from the church after a good run...


No comments: