Ok, I really wrote that last post right before I went to the dr. Everything at those visits are always so routine - I guessed about the outcome of the visit...so now I have to revise. It is actually only 5 more weeks to go and if baby girl isn't here by the 19th of March, my dr. will induce on that date - he is going to be out of town the following week (the actual week of my due date) and wants to make sure he is there for the delivery. He is a very nice dr, I have been going to him for many years - a few years before the kids started coming even.
So it is nice to have a definite date to look forward to, but I do hope I go naturally before then. I have never had that experience really - have been induced with all the boys because of their stubbornness of not wanting to leave the womb. Oh well, at least I know what to expect on the 19th if she decides she doesn't want to join us sooner.
It will be nice for my in-laws though - they are scheduled to fly out to Honduras for my brother-in-law's wedding on the 20th or 21st - so their newest grandchild (first grand-daughter) will come before they have to get on the plane. I know Gloria was kind of anxious she wouldn't be in town for the birth - so this will guarantee it and now she can have nothing more to think about once she is down there to enjoy the wedding.