Monday, August 18, 2008

Bunch of Nothing - but fun...

I got this in an email and thought it would be kind of fun to post...its alway interesting to see other peoples answers so if you decide to do it let me know...and I'll go read about you.

1. What time did you get up this morning? which time...12, 2:15, 4:30, 6:30 and 8:00 - no joke...I wouldn't joke about something so serious as sleep.

2. Diamonds or pearls? been more of a pearls gal in the past, but diamonds are growing on me :o)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't even remember - how sad is that...

4. What is your favorite TV show? Hell's Kitchen...that chef needs anger management classes

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? an english muffin

6. What is your middle name? Erin

7. What food do you dislike? cantaloupe - don't even like the smell of them

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Seeds Music, Seeds of Encouragement - I know its a kids cd but its good.

9. Favorite sandwich? a club

10. What characteristic do you despise? pride

11. Favorite item of clothing? pjs

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy

13. Where would you retire to? I have no idea - its too far away to even consider it a possibility, plus I really have no job to retire from currently...

14. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess last year cause it was the 30th.

15. When is your birthday? Sept 6

16. What is your shoe size? 6 1/2

17. Pets? are you kidding, I've got kids to clean up after...why add to the fun?

18. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? what are you implying?

19. What did you want to be when you were little? a photographer for Nat'l geographic

20. How are you today? Tired and weary

21. Favorite flowers? mums - I'm serious, cause they are the last bit of color before winter.

22. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sept 28th cause Steven leaves on a week long business trip and I plan to purge my house of stuff...have to do it while Steven is gone cause he will dig it back out of the trash

23. What are you listening to right now? Huston and Isaiah playing army men

24. Hair color? boring, blah brown

25. What was your favorite toy as a child? I didn't have favorites...I loved the neighbors pool in
the summertime

26. Summer or winter? neither - too extreme on both ends of the spectrum

27. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla cause you can add so many things to make it even more yummy

28. Coffee or tea? tea - iced though, not hot - that's just not right

29. Do you want your friends to email you back? no never, I don't need adult conversation,
really...I'm fine.

30. When was the last time you cried? Friday cause my husband was a mean guy.

31. What is under your bed? lots and lots of dirt I'm sure.

32. What did you do last night? went to my folks house to watch olympics and then really nobody ended up watching...

33. What are you afraid of? what this world will be like when my kids are living in it as adults

34. Salty or sweet? salty usually

35. How many keys on your key ring? one - unless your talking my church key ring then its 6

36. How many years at your current job? almost 7 at being a mom and almost 4 at the church? maybe...I've lost track

37. Do you make friends easily? I make acquaintances easily, friends - no.

38. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, its dirt that I can store away and use against them later :o)

1 comment:

RK said...

Ya know...I like these things, but then I edit myself too much and it ends up not being honest. Guess that speaks volumes about me! There's a bit of "dirt" for you to store away. :o)