Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Huston!

Look who's turning 6 today! Happy birthday to our sweet Huston. You are an enigma: social yet shy, talkative yet quiet, an observer of detail yet unable to find your shoes (or much of anything else that belongs to you :), you are sweet yet can throw the biggest fits of the four at times. And we love you for all of it (ok, the fits can try my patience...)

Sorry that this birthday-day is so uncharacteristically quiet for you, but we will make it up to you soon enough. I know your whole family loves you very much.

2 comments:

RK said...

Happy Birthday Huston!!!

Jess, I still can't believe you're old enough to have a 6-year-old. Or that I am... (even though I don't. ha.) Having issues with growing up lately. :o)

Michelle said...

happy 6th birthday to Huston! He's so handsome!