Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here We Go...

Feels like I'm on that part of the roller coaster when you are climbing the hill slowly and your feeling all the little chinks in the tracks as it pulls you to the top and tomorrow morning when we crest the hill, all I can do is throw my hands up in the air (or hold on with white knuckles) and try to enjoy the ride.

We go in at 6:00am to start the labor process...a little history...started labor on my own a bit with my firstborn the night before scheduled induction - walked in at 7:00am and had him at 11:27am...did not have any signs of labor with my second born, went to be induced and they had a bit of trouble getting the ball rolling with him - walked in at 7:00am and had him by 1:14pm...had no signs of labor with the third one - walked in to be induced at 7:00 am and had him by 12:12pm. So of course I am praying for similar results with this labor - like a morning only labor and then an afternoon of getting to know Miss Lillie. We will see - I am trying not to think about it too much - I don't want to go in with huge expectations that will lead to disappointments, and I also don't want to go in dwelling on the pain and the negatives of the past and psych myself out during the labor process...so -

Please pray if you read this in time -
-for a clear and focused mind on my part
-for a safe and healthy delivery with no complications
-for the boys to be excited and well side-tracked/entertained during the anxious times of their mom being in the hospital
-that we are all able to handle whatever comes before us tomorrow morning...

I will talk to you on the other side of delivery - and hopefully armed with pictures of our easter Lillie...

1 comment:

RK said...

We're praying...and I shipped you her first week's wardrobe today, it'll arrive on Thurs. :o)