Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interviewing the Kids

I saw this floating around Facebook (yes I'm a fb-er) and thought it would be really cute (and maybe a bit disturbing) to see how the kids answered these questions....and I wanted to save their answers for posterity's sake. So here we go...I wrote exactly what they answered. Isaiah is 7 and Huston is almost 5.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Isaiah: To be kind.

2. What makes mom happy?
Isaiah & Huston (almost in unison): obeying you

3. What makes mom sad?
I & H (again all together): NOT obeying!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I: saying silly things when I getting kinda in trouble
H: making funny faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I: hmmm...you lived in Illinois...did Gran teach you or did you go to school?

6. How old is your mom?
I: 32?

7. How tall is your mom?
I: well, you're littler than daddy...

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I: go shopping
H: go to the church

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I: relax

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I: teaching Sunday school classes

11. What is your mom really good at?
I: teaching

12. What is your mom really not very good at?
I: uhh, I can't think of something you're not very good at....
H: driving?? (giggles)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
I: works at the church
H: cleans up the house

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
I: shrimp nachos!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I: that you sometimes let us do lots of stuff, like go outside, go to Sonic...

16. If you mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I: Nacho Libre (this answer caused me to laugh out loud!)
H: Scooby-doo?

17. What do you and your mom do together?
I: take a drive, play some games on the computer
H: go on the trail

18. How are you and your mom the same?
I: we both are on the same team and even though I get in trouble I am not separating
H: and being crazy!

19: How are you and your mom different?
I: I don't know how to cook!

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I: because you're our mom
H: you are nice to me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
I: that sometimes he agrees with you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
I: Sonic!

If you have a child old enough to answer these questions, I think it would be a great activity for you to do this too....if you do and post it on your blog let me know!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am totally going to do this with Eli. Can't wait to hear what he comes up with...should be a riot.

MammaMayMiller said...

hey, I have done this with Sam, do you mind me posting it? I also thought it would actually make a really cool 'meme' to tag different people for. What do you think??

Jessie said...

Go for it Rachel and I will love reading it - tag more people too - I think it's so fun to hear the kids' responses!