- The new house - the end of this week should find it with new flooring, new paint (on the main level only), a new refrigerator, new trim work, and the plumber finding and fixing any last minute issues.
- VBS - will be over on Friday night. We kept it very simple this year thankfully. And Friday will be a family worship concert led by Seeds Music! Awesome. I cannot wait for that!
The close of these events will bring on new projects and challenges...
- Getting the house ready to move into - cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and maybe antiquing the kitchen cabinets too.
- Packing - ugh, I think I'll just dump everything into boxes and deal with it later?? Oh, ok, I'll pack nicely.
- Figuring out what I'm going to do with the preschool curriculum at church for the fall - I hate what we've got now. I'm toying with the idea of just coming up with stuff myself for each week but that puts a lot on me... and it's probably not the best timing for that. But I'll have to come up with something.
We'll see how it goes! Can't wait to get the pictures of the house up here for you to see - but I won't do it until it's totally done - so wait patiently with me ok!