Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ummm, Just Checking In...

I should have internet access at home by the end of the week so they say - and you know how wishy-washy they can be so stay tuned, but don't hold your breath.

I've missed the blogging stuff. I've had so many moments unpacking that I think I should go document this... and right now I can't remember a one.

So instead I will just tell you that right now I stink. I mean literally. I've been in a house without hot water for 5 days now and with good ol' MO heat and humidity outside and I've been working my tail off and sink baths just aren't cutting it anymore.

The plumbers are there today - finally, thankfully - it may be a two day job to get us hot water and our kitchen active again (the kitchen currently has no water source because of a busted pipe(s) situation from the house's vacancy period....)

Anyway - all this to tell say I will be back by the beginning of next week and hopefully smelling a lot better.

No comments: