Friday, June 26, 2009

Tagged

Thankfully I've been tagged by my friend Tammy over at Cheerful Heart to do a photo thingy type of post (technical jargon). "Thankfully" because I either have too much to say and not enough time to say it or I have absolutely nothing of interest to post. I promise that things will settle down around here eventually - hopefully.

So here are the rules for the tag...

1) Go to your photo files…Select the 6th photo folder
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 5 blog friends to do the same!

So here's my photo...

A frog. A frog that had been destined to die... you can read about it here. But I saved him. Because I like frogs more than I like snakes.

So I don't know who to tag - I've seen this floating around before so I'm sure most have done it at some point. Yep, that's right. I'm a rule breaker.

No comments: