Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ewwww...

The 2-yr old in our family has a nasty habit of finding toothbrushes that have been left within his reach and dipping them into the toilet. (That would be Avery) The older potty trained boys in our family have the nasty habit of never flushing their toilet (That would be Isaiah and Huston). Do you see where this is leading? Yep, the two yucky habits converged (once again) this morning and guess who will be getting a new toothbrush? (That would be probably all the brothers, because hard telling who else got their brush dunked beside Isaiah). Bummer...I had just bought those things too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can run them through the dishwasher and save yourself about $10. I just bought toothbrushes for the boys this morning and spent about $7 even with my buy one get one free coupon.

Jessie said...

They are electric - and the thought of it would always be there for Isaiah, and for his mom too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Jerry Seinfeld episode to me. :)

Mom

Jessie said...

I was thinking the same thing