Friday, January 9, 2009

What Day Is It Again?

I'm home. I got home last night and I am sooo glad to be back. The conference was good but so much information bombarding you at one time. It's hard to soak it all in - it's like a last minute cramming session on speed. So I am tired and so very glad to see my family.

I walked in the door last night and Isaiah ran to give me a hug - everyone else was like, "oh, hi mom." :o) Lillie stared at me like she had thought I was never returning and didn't let me leave her sight much the rest of the evening - which was fine with me cause I needed her just as much as she needed me.

One bit of news that came while I was away is that Steven and I are going to now be aunt and uncle to two babies - Steven's brother is expecting twins! A family first - no one on our side of the family has had twins before...and that is pretty exciting - but I think a tad bit overwhelming too - especially since this is their first pregnancy.

I feel so out of it - all around - the holidays followed by this conference has made me long for routine like never before. I think I need a nap first and to not think about anything for a bit. Once my brain stops hurting from all the info thrown at me these last few days I may throw together a more worthwhile post.

1 comment:

RK said...

Yay, glad you're back! It seems like it's been weeks for some reason! I admit it, I missed you. :o)