Sunday, January 13, 2008

Two Steps Forward...

And one step back...Isaiah got bit by the sickness bug too. I had hoped it would escape him, but realize it is pretty inevitable when you are surrounded by little brothers with germs-a-plenty. Here is our modified sick bed - each of the boys has taken a turn in it, I sleep on the couch and they crash in the big floppy chair.
The other two are showing signs of normalcy. Huston is a bit irritable, I think he has been penned up too long in the house - and lets not forget the fact that he's 3. (so far the Spellman boys have had issues and battles with the three year old phase of life - I'll take the "terrible-2 year-old" any day!) Here is a picture of Huston in all his dirty faced orneriness...

And Avery has bursts of his mischievous nature too. I am in the middle of working on an afghan for baby sister and while working in the kitchen the other evening, Avery decided to help himself to some yarn from my project...


No comments: