Can you guess the degree of difficulty I'm having as a mom today....
* Worked 14 hours yesterday
* Avery has not been sleeping the past two nights
* Lillie has been waking up at 5:30-6
* It is humid, hot, cloudy and rainy today
* The boys are bickering and constantly making noise, yet trapped inside unless I want to deal with mud
* We have a new girl at work (which is a praise) but I need to help train her
* I have my ultimate project due one week from today - preparing VBS for around 200 kids
* It's 3:15pm and I can't swing the happy hour 1/2 price drink special at Sonic -they close out at 4:00
So that I am not a total whiner in this post, I will say that I did slip in a nap this afternoon...but all of that adds up to a 1.7 on my "the day mommy is having" scale - the nap was worth almost 2 points...