Monday, July 28, 2008

Check This Out

Avery took a book over to Lillie this morning and started "reading" it to her. This video is probably hard to make out (especially with Isaiah singing in the next room), but I didn't want to turn on more lights or let Avery see me film this cause he would have stopped. But he was showing her the pictures from the floor (like she could see them) and every once in awhile he would pick the book up to show her. But my favorite part of this is to listen to Avery's voice. He is talking so quietly you might not be able to make out very many words, but the tone of his voice is so high and sweet...he is talking "baby talk" to his little sister. I think that is too cute to see a 2 year old change his voice to talk to a baby.

Anyway, the read aloud of choice was Eric Carle's "A Very Hungry Caterpillar" of course...and just so you know toward the end of the book he totally distracts himself and starts singing his own song. My boys and their constant noise making! I just thought it was cute that he thought of reading a book to his sister.

No comments: