Sunday, July 13, 2008

Huston and Lillie

Huston and Lillie are becoming quite the buds - Isaiah is definitely Lillie's protective big brother, but lately he seems to not have enough time in the day to devote to her as he did at the beginning - he loves her dearly - just more "important" things on his agenda - I have to stop and remind him to visit with his sister now. Huston has picked up where bigger brother has "slacked" (for lack of a better term)...Huston loves talking to Lillie and watching over her if I am busy with something else. Here are some pictures I took of them yesterday. Isaiah was fussing over her too for a bit, but I wasn't fast enough to get his picture - he snuck in there in the end just to be a part of the photo shoot. Anyway I think these shots are quite funny.

Lillie was obviously mesmerized by something away from the camera - and she's so sober faced in these photos...the third one is my favorite...there needs to be a caption contest for that one!

No comments: