Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Failing Grade

I think I lost the activity book for Isaiah's school stuff. We are on week 2 and I've already lost it...I must have left it at the library last night - called over there and they haven't seen it. booger. Kind of sums up they way I've felt lately - on the verge of organization but missing a huge piece of the puzzle. And these 5am-10pm days don't help...

So the only hope I have is that my mother-in-law accidentally took it home with her - she was helping me do my errands last night, otherwise I will have to shell out the dough for yet another book - ugh! Mom gets an F in the home-school grade book.

2 comments:

Brook said...

Did you make copies for the geneology project out of it and leave it by the copier?

Jessie said...

wish I had...I took it to the Library on Monday night and haven't seen it since. I've cleaned my whole house looking for it - its not in the van, not in the stroller, the library hasn't seen it - it must be in the land of the missing socks